Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:6 PM
Half-Day Dismissal: 11:00 AM
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- The Best Food Forward Pantry Program provides nutritious, healthy food for 100 families at no cost.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Mark your calendar...
November 15: Best Food Forward Food Mobile Pantry 8:45-9:45am - Click here to view more dates, times and locations
December 10: Smile Programs...the mobile dentists - See below
Smile Programs…the mobile dentists
Great news! Our school has partnered with Smile Programs…the mobile dentists to offer in-school dental care. Go to www.myschooldentist.com to sign up your child today.
Even better, dental care is usually at no cost to you. All insurance is accepted including Medicaid and MIChild. A low cost self-pay option is available for those without insurance.
Convenient and comfortable
Our in-school dental program saves you time and provides a safe and comfortable place for your child to receive gentle dental care from licensed local professionals. Dental care includes a complete dental exam, x-rays, cleaning, fluoride and sealants when necessary, and in some cases, restorative care such as fillings.
Dental care for a healthy life
Children who see a dentist regularly may have fewer health issues like:
- Early tooth loss due to dental decay
- Gum disease
- Heart disease
- Impaired speech development
Help keep your child healthy, in school and learning.
SIMPLY GO TO WWW.MYSCHOOLDENTIST.COM TO SIGN UP
Purchase this year's yearbook! Visit YBPAY.lifetouch.com Use access code 11834220 or search by city and state.
Parking Lot Safety Guidelines
Click on map to view