SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 8:05 AM
End Time: 2:40 PM
- Check out the BMS Newsletter for news and information
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Important information about the upcoming track season
- View the school year calendar
- Please complete this form separately for each student
- Online Learning Activities
- Provides parents with direct access to student data
- School activities, athletic camps, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more
- Payment Portal
- Participate in an online meeting with a counselor (via Zoom or Schoology)
March 29, 2021
Pick up times 7:00am to 3:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Math Course 1 Workbook, Unit 6, "Expressions and Equations"
- Science-Module C Workbook
- Science-Module E Workbook
- Math Course 2 Workbook, Unit 6, "Expressions, Equations and Inequalities"
- Social Studies Unit 3 "World Religions and SSN" (green and yellow)
- Copy of Outsiders (not required, this is an option to not using it electronically)
- Social Studies Unit 4 Text Packet and SSN (both blue)
- Science - Module L Workbook
- Math Course 3 Workbook, Unit 4, "Linear Equations and Linear Systems"
2020-2021 YEARBOOKS ARE NOW ON SALE! Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com and enter code 11834221.
We need your help with the 2020-2021 yearbook. This school year has been different in so many ways, but we still want to have a yearbook to document this unique time in our lives. To help us create an awesome yearbook, please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the names of people in the pictures and a brief description.
Have pictures from the first day of school? Halloween? Virtual learning? Send them in!
Want to help create the yearbook? Join the yearbook club! Email Mrs. Bommarito for details email@example.com
Year Book Cover Winners
Front Cover Winner-Zarifa Z. Back Cover Winner-Conamora N. Front Cover RunnerUp-Najeebah R. Back Cover RunnerUp-Salih A.
Mental Health Support Select> Resources
8:45a.m. - 9:45a.m.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Incoming 6th Grade School Walk-Through
Parking Lot Safety Guidelines
Click on map to view