Creating Dynamic Futures
- Bond Issue for Special Education
- Check out the BMS Newsletter for news and information
- Check it out!
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical support: 586.782.6999
- Please review
- View the school year calendar
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Suggested School Supply List
- Online Learning Activities
- Provides parents with direct access to student data
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more
- Payment Portal
- Monday, October 3rd - Booster Meeting 6:00 PM
- Monday, October 3rd - Volleyball, Away @ Roseville 3:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 4th - Early Release Dismissal at 1:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 4th - Football, Away @ Warren Woods 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 5th - Count Day
- Wednesday, October 5th - Volleyball, Home vs. Grissom 3:45 PM
- Monday, October 10th - Volleyball, Home vs. Carleton 3:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 11th - Football, Away @ Carleton 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 12th - Volleyball, Away @ Warren Woods 3:45 PM
- Monday, October 17th - Picture Retake Day
- Monday, October 17th - Volleyball, Away @ Carter 3:45 PM
- Monday, October 18th - Early Release Dismissal at 1:45 PM
- Monday, October 18th - Football, Home vs. Carter 4:00 PM
- Monday, October 19th - Volleyball, Home vs. Roseville 3:45 PM
- Tuesday, October 25th - Football Bowl Game vs. Grissom at Warren Mott High School 5:00 PM
- Friday, October 28th - 1/2 Day Dismissal at 10:59 AM
Click on the link below for Schoology Login Instructions:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
Click on the links below for Parent Portal Instructions
Background Check Authorization for Volunteers
All volunteers must complete a background check, one form per year is required per volunteer. Click the link below for the background check authorization form. Once completed, please bring to the front office along with a copy of your ID.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Free and Reduced Meal Application forms can be completed online. Parents are encouraged to use the online process to expedite processing time. Please know that a Free and Reduced Lunch Application MUST be completed for your student to participate in the Free and Reduced Lunch program.
Parking Lot Safety Guidelines
Click on map to view