Creating Dynamic Futures
- Participate in an online meeting with a counselor (via Zoom or Schoology)
- Login Directions
- Online learning and contact information
- View the school year calendar
- Online Learning Activities
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
We will be holding a materials swap the week of June 8th. We will be emptying hall, gym and band lockers and labeling/bagging all contents. During the swap, we request that you bring any school issued textbooks and/or library books. Please place them in your trunk and we will remove them when we place the locker bags in your trunk. The materials swap will be no contact and you will remain in your car.
Materials Swap Schedule:
Monday, June 8th: 6th and 7th grade from 8:30am - 1pm.
Tuesday, June 9th: 8th grade from 8:30am - 12:00pm.
Tuesday, June 9th: all grades 4:30pm - 6pm.
Thursday, June 11th: 6th, 7th, and 8th grade from 8:30am - 1pm.
-If you are unable to come during these times, we will hold on to items until August.
8th graders: We’d like to invite all 8th grade parents and students to come to Materials Swap on Tuesday June 9th at 8:30 – 12pm. Following the same traffic pattern, we’d like to make it an 8th grade parade. We’d love it if you decorated your cars! While you must remain in your vehicles throughout in recognition of safety concerns, it’s important that we recognize a significant step in our 8th graders’ lives.
*Return application and signed parent letter by 5/22. You can scan or take pictures of the two required pages once they are complete and send them to Mrs. LaBara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*If you cannot do this, please e-mail Mrs. LaBara and we will figure something else out.*
Parking Lot Safety Guidelines
Click on map to view