WARREN MOTT HIGH SCHOOL OFFERS SPORTS PHYSICALS
ST. JOHN PROVIDENCE
3131 12 Mile Road Warren
Family Athletic Pass
- Family pass (2 adults and 4 children in grades 6-12), valid at all 5 WCS middle schools. Cost $25.00
- Athletic passes are valid at all regular season games
- Middle school athletic passes only available for purchase online at the following link :
Not all sporting events require admission charges.
*Admission fee or valid athletic pass required at Volleyball and Basketball (Boys & Girls) Contests.
All athletes are required to have a current physical on file
All 7th and 8th grade students wishing to tryout for sports teams will need a physical on file prior to tryouts in order to participate. All sections, including student, parent, and physician signatures need to be filled out entirely. Any physical during the summer months (after April 15, 2021) will be sufficient for the 2021-2022 sports seasons. Physical Form>>
Football (September - October)
Volleyball (September - October
Boys Basketball (November - January)
First game starts at 4pm. The second game immediately follows the first game.
* 7th grade plays first on Wednesdays
* 8th grade plays first on Mondays & Tuesdays games
* 7th grade plays first at all WWMS home games
Entrance Fees: WCS & WWMS charges $2.00 for admission fee. Roseville Community Schools charges $1.00 admission fee.
**Roseville Jr. High - At Roseville Junior High unless otherwise noted
Girls Basketball (January - March)
All games are played back-to-back and begin at 4:00 P.M.
7th Grade plays first on Mondays and 8th Grade plays first on Wednesdays.
*7th Grade plays first at ALL WWMS games, home or away
Warren Consolidated Schools, Roseville Middle School and Warren Woods Middle School
- $2 Entry Fee
Track (April - May)
Field Events start at 4:15 p.m. The running events will start shortly thereafter.