Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES
Full-Day 7:51 AM - 2:46 PM
Half-Day 7:51 AM - 11:00 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
YOU MUST WEAR IT ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! REPLACEMENT COST IS $5
- Login Directions
- A weekly update from Carleton Middle School
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- View the school year calendarLong description course here ...
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Virtual 6th Grade Orientation
Hey incoming 6th graders and families. Check out our video created by some of our Carleton Colts. We are looking forward to meeting you in the fall. Be on the lookout for more information to come soon.
As you make your well or sick visits to your doctor, please consider scheduling an appointment for a physical. All 7th and 8th grade students wishing to tryout for sports teams will need a physical on file prior to tryouts in order to participate. All sections, including student, parent, and physician signatures need to be filled out entirely. Any physical during the summer months (after April 15, 2019) will be sufficient for the 2019-2020 sports seasons. See attachment below.