Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES
Full-Day 7:51 AM - 2:46 PM
Half-Day 7:51 AM - 11:00 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
YOU MUST WEAR IT ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! REPLACEMENT COST IS $5
- View the school year calendarLong description course here ...
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Events for Your Calendar:
- March 27 - Dodgeball Tournament, 3pm
- March 27 - 6th Grade Orientation, 6:30pm
- March 27 - Title I Meeting, 7:30pm - Media Center
- March 28 - Half Day with Students, Dismissal at 11am
- March 29 - Half Day with Students, Dismissal at 11am
- March 30 - April 6 - No School, Spring Break
- April 9 - Classes Resume
Have you sent in an 8th grade farewell message to commemorate your child's last year in middle school?
The cost for this personalized message is only $10.
Click here for the form!
Thank you parents for attending parent teacher conferences. We appreciate your support!
Dodgeball tournament is Tuesday, March 27th
$2 at the door for admission. Concessions available.