Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES
Full-Day 7:51 AM - 2:46 PM
Half-Day 7:51 AM - 11:00 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
YOU MUST WEAR IT ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! REPLACEMENT COST IS $5
- A weekly update from Carleton Middle School
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical Support: 586.782.6999
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- View the school year calendarLong description course here ...
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
FREE MEALS THIS SUMMER
FOR CHILDREN 18 AND YOUNGER
CARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL - 12000 Masonic Blvd Warren, MI 48093
Drive Up between the hours of 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
June 23 & 30, July 7, 14, 21 & 28, Aug 4, 11, & 18
As you make your well or sick visits to your doctor, please consider scheduling an appointment for a physical. All 7th and 8th grade students wishing to tryout for sports teams will need a physical on file prior to tryouts in order to participate. All sections, including student, parent, and physician signatures need to be filled out entirely. Any physical during the summer months (after April 15, 2021) will be sufficient for the 2021-2022 sports seasons. See attachment below.