Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES
Full-Day 7:51 AM - 2:46 PM
Half-Day 7:51 AM - 11:00 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
YOU MUST WEAR IT ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! REPLACEMENT COST IS $5
- Nomination forms are due by 4 pm, Friday, November 16, 2018.
- View the school year calendarLong description course here ...
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Monday, November 19 - 4-7pm
Tuesday, November 20 - 12:30-3pm & 4-7pm
As you make your summer appointments, please consider getting a physical in order to play sports. All 7th and 8th grade students wishing to tryout for sports teams will need a physical on file prior to tryouts in order to participate. All sections, including student, parent, and physician signatures need to be filled out entirely. Any physical during the summer months (after April 15, 2018) will be sufficient for the 2018-2019 sports seasons. See attachment below.