Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES
Full-Day 7:51 AM - 2:46 PM
Half-Day 7:51 AM - 11:00 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
YOU MUST WEAR IT ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! REPLACEMENT COST IS $5
- Healthy food to fuel your summer. Age 18 and younger.
- View the school year calendarLong description course here ...
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Mark you calendar...
St. John Providence Sports Medicine Team is offering Sports Physicals for middle and high school students on Monday, July 23 @ Sterling Heights High School from 4:30-7 pm. Download the flyer to receive $5 off.
As you make your summer appointments, please consider getting a physical in order to play sports. All 7th and 8th grade students wishing to tryout for sports teams will need a physical on file prior to tryouts in order to participate. All sections, including student, parent, and physician signatures need to be filled out entirely. Any physical during the summer months (after April 15, 2018) will be sufficient for the 2018-2019 sports seasons. See attachment below.
Events for your Calendar
August 20 - 6th Grade Registration (more information to arrive in August)
August 21 - 7th and 8th Grade Registration (more information to arrive in August)
September 4 - First Day of School