As of 3/15/21, WCS has updated District COVID protocols.
In order to be diligent about the safety of students and staff, please screen
yourself before leaving for school by clicking on the applicable form below.
This form is meant to be used as a guideline of when NOT to report to in-person (hybrid) school.
News & Upcoming Events
- Return to school video series
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- A weekly update from Carter Middle School
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School clubs, activities, athletic camps, fundraising events and more
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- Info for all students
- Congratulations Students - Keep up the hard work!
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)