FOLLOWING GOVERNOR WHITMER'S RECOMMENDATIONS, ALL WCS SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME
Please go to Classroom Webpages for additional information pertaining to your child's teacher.
Additionally, when opening Classroom Webpages, there are instructions to upload Microsoft Office2016 for free!
Information Related to Grading for ALL Students (click below)
PICK-UP HALL & GYM LOCKER CONTENTS
and TEXTBOOK RETURN
PLEASE POST STUDENT'S LAST NAME ON DRIVER'S SIDE WINDOW
~ Mon., June 8 - 6TH GRADE from 9am - noon
~ Tues., June 9 - 7TH GRADE from 9am - noon
~ Thur., June 11 - 6TH & 7TH GRADE MAKEUP DAY from 12:30pm - 3pm
~ Fri., June 12 - 8TH GRADE from 9am - noon
~ Mon., June 15 - ALL GRADES MAKEUP DAY from 9am - 1pm
YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION ON JUNE 8 ONLY
Circular Driveway in Front of the School
Please follow the schedule below for the letter the student's last name begins with
and post the student's last name in driver's side window
9:00 - 9:30 = A - C
9:30 - 10:00 = D - H
10:00 - 10:30 = I - L
10:30 - 11:00 = M - P
11:00 - 11:30 = Q - Si
11:30 - 12:00= Sk - Z
1:00 - 2:00 for anyone who could not make the designated pick-up time, or if you still wish to purchase a yearbook.
~ Wed., June 10 - WCS/Carter Food Distribution from 11am - 1pm
~ Thurs., June 11 - Gleaners Food Bank Distribution from 9am - Noon
CARTER IS MAKING HISTORY! Click on the file below to view directions regarding the making of a virtual time capsule by the Carter community.
Creating Dynamic Futures
News & Upcoming Events
- View the school year calendar
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- A weekly update from Carter Middle School
- Congratulations Students - Keep up the hard work!
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- On Wednesday, March 14, 2018, Carter Middle School launched a "Choose Kind" Program.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)