Creating Dynamic Futures
News & Upcoming Events
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- View the school year calendar
- For technical support: 586.782.6999
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Carter Middle School Newsletter
Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held by appointment only:
- Virtual via WebEx on Wednesday, October 11 and Thursday, October 12 from 5-8 p.m.
- Virtual via WebEx or in person on Thursday, October 12 from 12:30-3 p.m. There is a half day of school with 10:59 a.m. dismissal.
Registration for conferences begins on Monday, October 2. You must have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account and use a computer to register for conferences. Parents are unable to register for conferences on a phone or tablet. Click here to log in to Parent Portal if you already have an account: Parent Portal Login. Once you're logged into your account, click the square with the arrow coming out of it in the upper right corner of the page to access the conference manager.
For instructions to create a Parent Portal account, click here: Parent Portal Instructions. When creating a new account, you'll need to contact the Carter office at (586) 825-2620 to get your child's Access ID and Access Password.
All School Fundraiser
Half Day / Early Release Schedule
Click here for Bus Information After you enter your address, you'll need to enter the students grade and then click on "go". On the next screen, click "Carter" if it is highlighted. That will give you the bus time, bus stop and bus number. Plan to arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early in the morning to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you are having problems, please call the main office.
Student's last name A-L Mrs. Forsyth (586) 698-4297 Student's last name L-Z Mrs. Stabile (586) 698-4298