Students . . . How to Schedule an Appointment
- Bring your Agenda to the Counseling Office
- Sign up for a time
- Give your Agenda to the Counseling Secretary to write you a pass
- Ask permission from your teacher to leave class and report to the Counseling Office for your appointment
Oakland University Summer Camps
- Career Exploration Camp
- Criminal Justice Camp
- Engineering & Computer Science Camp
- Health Care Professions Camp
For more information:
Camp RN at Oakland University
- When: 7/15/19 - 7/25/19
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Duration: Classes meet Monday - Thursday
- Tuition: $500 (includes $25 lab kit)
- Grade: Upcoming 7th, 8th & 9th graders during the 2019-2020 academic school year.
Detroit Mercy Summer Reading & Writing Skills Programs
Programs are offered in Warren, Grosse Pointe & Clinton Township.
- Phonics, Fluency, Comprehension, Love of Reading
- Comprehension, Writing, Textbook Skills, Reading Speed
- Speed Reading
Call 1-800-470-3728 for more information
Scheduling Cards: 2019-2020 School Year
- Fill out Scheduling Card COMPLETELY
- Student - sign card
- Parent - sign card
- Choose electives & number them 1-4 in order of your preference.
Parenting Tips for Struggling Students
PSAT Test Information
Parents & Students
Please click on the link below to prepare for the upcoming PSAT Test which is now required for all 8th graders.
It's never too soon to prepare for this important test.
Suggested School Supply List
- 2 Pocket folder w/matching spiral notebook for each subject (ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science, Elective)
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Box
- Glue Stick
ADDICTION . . . can start in YOUR medicine cabinet
Parents! Did you know that ? Click here for more information
CLASSES: Parenting, Stress, Academics, Etc.
Every WCS student has a library card READY and waiting to be used!
College & Future Career Trends
The above video link that would be great for parents to watch regarding college and future career trends for our students.
OK2SAY encourages confidential tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at students, school employees, or schools.
Click here for more information