Students . . . How to Schedule an Appointment
- Bring your Agenda to the Counseling Office
- Sign up for a time
- Give your Agenda to the Counseling Secretary to write you a pass
- Ask permission from your teacher to leave class and report to the Counseling Office for your appointment
Scheduling Cards: 2019-2020 School Year
- Fill out Scheduling Card COMPLETELY
- Student - sign card
- Parent - sign card
- Choose electives & number them 1-4 in order of your preference.
- When: Saturday, March 23, 2019
- Check In & Breakfast: 8:00 am
- Opening Program: 8:30 am
- Conference Concludes: 3:30 pm
- Rate: $40 per person
- Location: Macomb Intermediate School District, 44001 Garfield Road, Clinton Twp, MI 48038
- View the Conference Schedule & Register online at www.careofsem.com
PSAT Test Information
Parents & Students
Please click on the link below to prepare for the upcoming PSAT Test which is now required for all 8th graders.
It's never too soon to prepare for this important test.
Suggested School Supply List
- 2 Pocket folder w/matching spiral notebook for each subject (ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science, Elective)
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Box
- Glue Stick
ADDICTION . . . can start in YOUR medicine cabinet
Parents! Did you know that ? Click here for more information
CLASSES: Parenting, Stress, Academics, Etc.
Every WCS student has a library card READY and waiting to be used!
College & Future Career Trends
The above video link that would be great for parents to watch regarding college and future career trends for our students.
OK2SAY encourages confidential tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at students, school employees, or schools.
Click here for more information