Grading Scale

Grading

A+  98 & Above
A    97 - 93
A-   92-90
B+   89-87
B-    86-83
B     82-80
C+   79-77
C     76-73
C-    72-70
D+   69-67
D     66-63
D-    62-60
E     59-50
F     49-0

Citizenship/Effort

1 - Outstanding
2 - Satisfactory
3 - Needs Improvement

Grades

 

Homework and daily in-class work may account for up to 25% of the final grade.  The remaining 75% of the final grade is to be determined on fair and equitable, multiple measures of assessments* that will permit a student to demonstrate his/her mastery level of the course's content.

* Examples of assessments may include, but are not limited to chapter tests, quizzes, projects, presentations, labs, etc.  Assessments may be of any type that will demonstrate knowledge gained.

Exclusion Information

Parents/Students:  Please click on the letter below for information on the Exclusion List.