Welcome to Community High School...
Senior Cruise Flyer - For June 2 Event
Please read an important message from our school's social worker
Mrs. West's email updates posted here...check them regularly
IMPORTANT Information for all Students who have a KEYSTONE Course Packet
There are ACTIVE LINKS in the message from the Keystone school that is attached. Make sure to click each link once the document is open
Attention, Winning Futures students!
To obtain your half credit for Winning Futures, your paper has to be emailed or shared on Google Docs with Mr. Rob by Thursday, April 16, at email@example.com. If you already wrote the paper, just send it to him. If not, answer all five of these questions (link to questions). The blank workbook pages (link to workbook pages) are for your reference. Connect with your mentor for help! If you have any questions or technical difficulties, reach out to Mr. Rob.
The new deadline for applying for the Winning Futures Scholarship is Saturday, April 25. You must fill out the online application, send in the Winning Futures paper, the Parental Consent form, and get a letter of recommendation (link to recommendation letter). All must be emailed or shared on Google Docs to Mr. Rob by the deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the details are in this document (link to document). The blank workbook pages (link to workbook pages) are for your reference. Connect with your mentor for help! If you have any questions or technical difficulties, reach out to Mr. Rob.
Important Note (Please click the following text for complete details): AOP Phone or Video Chat Counseling Sessions Available thru Macomb Family Services
ATTENTION, STUDENTS. Please periodically check your WCS district-provided email. This will become an important part of communicating with you in some cases in the future. If you are unaware you have this account, or may need to know how to access it, here is what you need to do:
1) Go to: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
2) Put in your WCS email address. Use your 6-digit student email@example.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Use your usual network password
Receive valuable and up-to-date information by visiting the following page at the WCS district website:
On the district page you will find:
1) Communication from the Superintendent and Frequently Asked Questions
2) Parent & Community Resources AND Instructional Resources
3) Community Food Resources
4) Ways to Help
- Parents, Please Read...There are Many Opportunities for Your Graduate in Skilled Trades in MI. "The Going-Pro site (www.going-pro.com) is continually being improved to add more content for students and parents on career opportunities and training locations. This campaign is a collaborative effort of the Talent Investment Agency (TIA), the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), the Office of Career and Technical Education (OCTE), TED, and MDE to leverage resources to promote high skill, high demand, high paying jobs in Michigan."
- We're glad you're at our site! Please make a habit of visiting Community High School on the web. Also take the time to check your son's or daughter's progress using Power School.
- First-time logging in : Go to the WCS Parent Portal Resource Page
- If you have logged in before: Go straight to Power School