Welcome to Community High School...
You may still contact our principal during the entire month of June if you need to get in touch with someone. Call Paul M. Yestrepsky, Director Of Alternative Education, at 586-698-4616 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our drama class recently read to Holden Elementary students in celebration of "Reading Month:" Check out the pictures!
- Check out some highlights of the WCS Writing Celebration, including recognition of Damman Damman & Denae Ward
- Parents, Please Read...There are Many Opportunities for Your Graduate in Skilled Trades in MI. "The Going-Pro site (www.going-pro.com) is continually being improved to add more content for students and parents on career opportunities and training locations. This campaign is a collaborative effort of the Talent Investment Agency (TIA), the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), the Office of Career and Technical Education (OCTE), TED, and MDE to leverage resources to promote high skill, high demand, high paying jobs in Michigan."
- REMINDER FOR WORK WINDOWS - Parents and students: The teachers at Community High School use "Work Windows" to assist students in completing and submitting their work in a timely manner. Please check the attached document to see the dates of each teacher's work window.
- We're glad you're at our site! Please make a habit of visiting Community High School on the web. Also take the time to check your son's or daughter's progress using Power School.
- First-time logging in : Go to the WCS Parent Portal Resource Page
- If you have logged in before: Go straight to Power School
- Report an absence, early dismissal or tardiness on the CHS absence hotline.
- Visitor Registration: "Please keep in mind that all visitors to the school should sign in and receive a Visitor's Pass at the School Office before proceeding to their destination in the school. This rule is necessary if we are to insure that persons outside the school community do not wander around the school. We wish to safeguard your children so let us know when you are here, even if you just stopped by to bring in a forgotten lunch." From WCS Parent Handbook