Creating Dynamic Futures
- A Weekly Update from Grissom Middle School
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical Support: 586.782.6999
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
Back-to-School Open House
WCS and the Chaldean Community Foundation are hosting
a Back-to-School Open House for WCS families at the CCF.
FREE MEALS THIS SUMMER
FOR CHILDREN 18 AND YOUNGER
CARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL - 12000 Masonic Blvd Warren, MI 48093
Drive Up between the hours of 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
June 23 & 30, July 7, 14, 21 & 28, Aug 4, 11, & 18
6th Grade Orientation and Registration 7th Grade Registration 8th Grade Registration
August 24th 8:00 - 2:00 August 25th Times to Follow August 26th Times to Follow
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR THE SCHOOL CALENDAR
After you enter your address, you'll need to enter the students grade and then click on "go". On the next screen, click "Grissom" if it is highlighted. That will give you the bus time, bus stop and bus number. Plan to arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early in the morning to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you are having problems, please call the main office
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
GRISSOM SWAG SALE
SHOW YOUR GRIZZLY PRIDE
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR SCHOOLOGY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.