Creating Dynamic Futures
- A Weekly Update from Grissom Middle School
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
BOOSTER CLUB MEETING
JANUARY 20TH 7:00PM
PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK
TO JOIN THE MEETING:
PARENTS - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YEARBOOK PICTURES. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES
TO THE JOSTENS WEBSITE:
Please sign the WCS pledge prior to participation in any extra curricular activities and return to your club leader:
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR SCHOOLOGY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
Incoming 6th Graders - Please Click on the Link Below to
View the Orientation Video
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.