Grissom Middle School is committed to educating and making a difference in the lives of our students.
The Grissom community will model respectful and responsible behaviors in a safe environment where all can achieve educational growth.
|Joseph Konal, Principal
Brad Martin, Assistant Principal
Main Office: 586-825-2560
School Start/End Times
Full-Day 8:00-2:56 PM
PLC Late Start Monday
School starts at 9:30 a.m. on the following dates:
November 4 & 18
December 2 & 16
January 13 & 27
March 10 & 24
May 5 & 19
Ecology Club - Advisor: Mrs. Flis
Club Meets from 3 - 4 p.m. in Room 311
Monday, October 14, Monday, October 21, Monday, October 28, Monday, November 11, Monday, November 18, Tuesday, December 3, Tuesday, December 10, Monday, December 16
There is no bus transportation for Ecology Club participants. Students will walk home or a parent must pick them up at 4 p.m. (No supervision after 4 p.m.)
Oakland Mall wants to put cash in your school's pocket! The school with the highest point total at the end of the program wins the grand prize...CASH!
$5,000 - 1st Place
$2,500 - 2nd Place
$1,250 - 3rd Place
$650 - 4th Place
$600 - 5th Place
Here's how it works:•
• Shoppers show receipts at the Information Center to redeem them for points.
• Schools are awarded 1 point per dollar spent at Oakland Mall stores and restaurants.
• Schools have the opportunity for bonus points by promoting the contest to their school students & families.
• Schools must reach a min. point balance of 5,000 points by December 31, 2013 to continue in the contest.
• The schools with the most points at the end of the contest (March 31, 2014) win money for their school.
Click on the Booster Club link for more details.