Creating Dynamic Futures
- Return to school video series
- A Weekly Update from Grissom Middle School
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Click here to shop the Scholastic Book Fair 2021
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR 6TH/7TH GRADE HYBRID SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 19TH
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR 8TH GRADE HYBRID SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 19TH
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR 6TH/7TH GRADE VIRTUAL SCHEDULE FOR WEEK OF APRIL 19th
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR 8TH GRADE
VIRTUAL SCHEDULE FOR WEEK OF APRIL 19th
Please bring fully charged school-issued laptop
during MStep Testing.
Click on the link below to view the MStep Letter
and MStep Testing Schedule:
Testing Letter and Schedule
Testing Parent Letter in Arabic
After you enter your address, you'll need to enter the students grade and then click on "go". On the next screen, click "Grissom" if it is highlighted. That will give you the bus time, bus stop and bus number. Plan to arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early in the morning to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you are having problems, please call the main office
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Click on the link below for the complete list of our
Honor Roll Students:
CONGRATULATIONS GOLDEN GRIZZLIES FOR 2ND QTR
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR SCHOOLOGY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.