Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:46 PM
Half-Day Dismissal: 11:00 AM
- Your opinion matters! Take a moment to complete our survey ...
- 2018-2019 Winter Survey
- View the school year calendar
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Midterm Exam Schedule
- Fri., Jan. 11- Spanish 1 & Social Studies
- Mon., Jan. 14 - Spanish 1 & Language Arts
- Tues., Jan. 15 - Algebra/Math & Allied Arts
- Wed., Jan. 16 - Algebra & Science
- Thurs., Jan. 17 - MAKE UPS
Girls Basketball Tryouts - You must have a current sports physical on file in the school office to try out.
- 8th Grade - 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. on 1/23/19 & 1/24/19
- 7th Grade - 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. on 1/23/19 & 1/24/19
If needed, 7th & 8th Grade (together) from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. on 1/25/19 OR 7th & 8th Grade with practice together during this time.
Friday, January 18 - 1/2 Day - Dismiss at 11:00 a.m. - Hours 4,5,6 - PM PD
7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Invitational - Friday, January 18
Grissom 8th Gr. vs. Beer 8th Gr. at 5:00 p.m. at Cousino
Grissom 7th Gr. vs. Beer 7th Gr. at 5:00 p.m. at Carleton
The winners of the 7th grade games will play at approx. 6:15 p.m. at Cousino. The other two schools will play at Carleton at 6:00 p.m.
Transportation will be provided for teams to Carleton and Cousino
Monday, January 21 - MLK DAY - NO SCHOOL
SHHS & WMHS Counselors visit Grissom 8th Graders during 1st hour on Tuesday, January 29
Skate World I.D. Night on Friday, February 1st from 7:30 to 11:00 p.m. A current Grissom student I.D. is required for free admission. THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL SPONSORED/SUPERVISED EVENT.
WINTER BREAK - NO SCHOOL - FEBRUARY 18 - 22
CLASSES RESUME ON FEBRUARY 25
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.