Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:45 PM
Half Day Dismissal: 10:59 AM
Early Release Dismissal: 1:45 PM
- A Weekly Update from Grissom Middle School
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Important information for parents or guardians of student’s eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch. Click to download form.
- View the school year calendar
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical support: 586.782.6999
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
MAY 23rd - MAY 27th
MONDAY - CULTURAL DAY
TUESDAY - TWIN DAY
WEDNESDAY - HAT DAY
THURSDAY - DECADES DAY (80'S, 90'S)
FRIDAY - BRING ANYTHING BUT A "BACKPACK" DAY
8th Graders - Please click on the link below for a great opportunity. Please see Mr. Dudek in the Counseling Office
if you are interested.
Click on the sign up genius link below to register
SCHOOL BELL SCHEDULE:
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR SCHOOLOGY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
After you enter your address, you'll need to enter the students grade and then click on "go". On the next screen, click "Grissom" if it is highlighted. That will give you the bus time, bus stop and bus number. Plan to arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early in the morning to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you are having problems, please call the main office
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
GRISSOM SWAG SALE
SHOW YOUR GRIZZLY PRIDE
Click on the link below to see everyone
that made the honor roll list and All A's.
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.