Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:45 PM
Half Day Dismissal: 10:59 AM
Early Release Dismissal: 1:45 PM
- A Weekly Update from Grissom Middle School
- View the school year calendar
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical support: 586.782.6999
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Payment Portal
PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held by appointment only:
- Virtual via WebEx on Wednesday, October 11 and Thursday, October 12 from 5-8 p.m.
- Virtual via WebEx or in person on Thursday, October 12 from 12:30-3 p.m. There is a half day of school with 10:59 a.m. dismissal.
Registration for conferences begins on Monday, October 2. You must have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account and use a computer to register for conferences. Parents are unable to register for conferences on a phone or tablet. Click here to log in to Parent Portal if you already have an account: Parent Portal Login. Once you're logged into your account, click the square with the arrow coming out of it in the upper right corner of the page to access the conference manager.
For instructions to create a Parent Portal account, click here: Parent Portal Instructions. When creating a new account, you'll need to contact the Grissom office at (586) 825-2560 to get your child's Access ID and Access Password.
EARNED PRIVILEGES LIST
SCHOOL BELL SCHEDULE:
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR SCHOOLOGY LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you experience problems with the Schoology App:
- Try removing the App and download the App again.
- You can also go onto www.wcskids.net using Google Chrome or Firefox. Click on the Parent/Students tab and under the Quicklinks tab you'll see the Schoology link.
TITLE I MEETING
To view the Grissom Title I fall parent meeting, please click here: Grissom Title I Fall Parent Meeting
After you enter your address, you'll need to enter the students grade and then click on "go". On the next screen, click "Grissom" if it is highlighted. That will give you the bus time, bus stop and bus number. Plan to arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early in the morning to ensure you don't miss the bus. If you are having problems, please call the main office
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Click on the link below for the Code of Conduct:
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.