Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:46 PM
Half-Day Dismissal: 11:00 AM
- View the school year calendar
- Healthy food to fuel your summer. Age 18 and younger.
- Back to School Event - Save the date: August 13
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
2019-2020 Registration Information
6th Grade: Tuesday, August 27th 8:45 AM – 2:00 PM – Lunch will be provided
(All 6th graders must attend the entire registration session. Parents should drop their student off at 8:45 AM and pick them up promptly at 2:00 PM)
7th Grade: Monday, August 26th
Last Name (A-K) 8:00 AM-9:30 AM
Last Name (L-Z) 9:30 AM-11:00 AM
8th Grade: Monday, August 26th
Last Name (A-K) 12:00 NOON-1:30 PM
Last Name (L-Z) 1:30 PM-3:00 PM
***YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR STUDENT’S REGISTRATION PACKET IN THE MAIL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION**
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.