Creating Dynamic Futures
SCHOOL START/END TIMES:
Start Time: 7:51 AM
End Time: 2:46 PM
Half-Day Dismissal: 11:00 AM
- View the school year calendar
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- Payment Portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
- 2018-2019 Winter Survey
- Your opinion matters! Take a moment to complete our survey ...
Grissom Track - 2019 season begins on Wednesday, March 27th
All 7th & 8th grade boys and girls are welcome to join the team! Track is a no-cut sport which means there are no tryouts and when you sign up you are part of the team. Practice will be every weekday after school from 3 to 4:30 p.m. and meets will be a bit longer at one of the high schools. NO practice on 1/2 days. Sign-up sheets will be at lunch this week. You must have a current sports physical on file in the main office.
Do You Receive Text Messages from School?
TEXT "Yes" to 67587
SCHOOL CLOSING Text Messages are sent to the phone numbers listed for your student's first and second emergency contact. If you want the texts to go to another person, please change the order of the student's emergency contact list with the Grissom office staff. Parents must complete the opt-in process to receive these text messages by replying "Yes" to 67587 from your phone.