REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULE:
Start - 9:00AM
Dismissal - 3:30PM
1/2 Day Dismissal - 12:00PM
- To In-Person Learning
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more. Long description course here ...
- Online payment portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Welcome Back Harwood Hawks!
8:50 am - Log on to Schoology
9:00 am - School Day Begins
11:00 - 1:00 pm - Specials & Lunch
1:00 pm - Log on to Schoology
Laptop Distribution: you will be contacted once information is available.
Virtual Learning School Supply List
Student of the Week
We realize that virtual learning presents several challenges and I am extremely proud of the efforts our students have been putting in to make the most of their learning opportunities. Our teachers have taken the time to identify students that have gone above and beyond in their virtual efforts and are doing a fantastic job. The students below have been recognized as Harwood's "Students of the Week". Great job Hawks and keep up the good work!
August is National Immunization Awareness Month
Parents, please make sure your student is up to date on all of their immunizations.
Please contact your pediatrician, health department, or the school office if you have any questions.