REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULE:
Start - 9:00AM
Dismissal - 3:30PM
1/2 Day Dismissal - 12:00PM
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more. Long description course here ...
- Online payment portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Welcome Back Harwood Hawks!
8:50 am - Log on to Schoology
9:00 am - School Day Begins
11:00 - 1:00 pm - Specials & Lunch
1:00 pm - Log on to Schoology
Laptop Distribution: you will be contacted once information is available.
A Letter to our Harwood Families
Harwood Yearbook: 2020-2021
Due to remote learning, the Harwood Yearbook will look a little different this year. Please click on the link below to submit a picture of your student for the 2020-2021 yearbook.
Include in your email
- Student's Name (First & Last)
- Please send a separate email for each child.
- All dress code rules apply.
- No hats allowed, we want to see their smiling faces.
- Stand in front of a blank wall.
- Picture should be from your waist up.
- Picture should be of your student only.
- Please do not send pictures with siblings, best friends, or animals.
- Photo must show you looking straight at the camera (no side profiles or extreme close ups).
- If your email does NOT include the student name, the picture will be deleted and not included in the yearbook!
- Due to the large number of emails being sent to the Yearbook Coordinator, you will not receive an email confirmation.
- Staff will reach out to students who have not submitted a picture at a later date.
Student of the Week
We realize that virtual learning presents several challenges and I am extremely proud of the efforts our students have been putting in to make the most of their learning opportunities. Our teachers have taken the time to identify students that have gone above and beyond in their virtual efforts and are doing a fantastic job. The students below have been recognized as Harwood's "Students of the Week". Great job Hawks and keep up the good work!