Creating Dynamic Futures
Start - 8:50AM
Dismissal - 3:55PM
1/2 Day Dismissal - 12:00PM
Early Release - 2:55PM
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please complete this form separately for each student. For technical Support: 586.782.6999
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more. Long description course here ...
- Online payment portal
Red Ribbon Week: 10/25/21 - 10/29/21
In recognition of National Red Ribbon Week, we are encouraging students and staff to participate in the following activities throughout the week. Red Ribbon Week focuses on making healthy choices and pledging to live drug and bully free.
Trunk or Treat
When: Friday, 10/29/21
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Children must to be accompanied by an adult at all times!
- Please do NOT bring pets to this event for safety reasons.
- This event is only open to Harwood students and their siblings.
- Parents, we ask for your cooperation that children go through the line only 1 time. Thank you!
Lunchroom Supervisors Needed
Please Mark Your Calendar
Friday, 10/29/21 - Half Day, dismissal at 12:00 pm
Tuesday, 11/2/21 - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, 11/9/21 - Early Release, dismissal at 2:55 pm
Friday, 11/12/21 - Half Day, dismissal at 12:00 pm
Tuesday, 11/23/21 - Half Day, dismissal at 12:00 pm
Wednesday, 11/24/21 - NO SCHOOL
Thursday, 11/25/21 - NO SCHOOL
Friday, 11/26/21 - NO SCHOOL
Please plan accordingly!