REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULE:
Start - 9:00AM
Dismissal - 3:30PM
1/2 Day Dismissal - 12:00PM
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet.
- School activities, athletic camps, fieldtrips, fundraising events and more
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more. Long description course here ...
- Online payment portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
Kindergarten & Early Childhood Information for Fall 2021
Welcome Class of 2034
A message from Superintendent
Dr. Robert D. Livernois
Student Schedule & Information
It's not too late to Join
The WCS Middle School Band program has so much to offer. It's not too late for our incoming 6th graders to sign up for band for the 2021-2022 school year.SIGN UP TODAY!
A Special Thank You to Extra Credit Union
March is Reading Month
Harwood Elementary is the proud recipient of a grant from Extra Credit Union that will provide 1 book for every Harwood student for "March is Reading Month".
Harwood Yearbook: 2020-2021
How to Order a Yearbook
Yearbook ID Code: 5926321
School Name: Harwood Elementary School
Order Deadline: 4/19/21
Need to Submit a Photo?
If you were unable to attend Picture Day, please click on the link below to submit a picture of your student for the 2020-2021 Yearbook.
Deadline to submit a photo: 3/24/21
Include in your email
- Student's Name (First & Last)
- Please send a separate email for each child.
- All dress code rules apply.
- No hats allowed, we want to see their smiling faces.
- Stand in front of a blank wall.
- Picture should be from your waist up.
- Picture should be of your student only.
- Please do not send pictures with siblings, best friends, or animals.
- Photo must show you looking straight at the camera (no side profiles or extreme close ups).
- If your email does NOT include the student name, the picture will be deleted and not included in the yearbook!
- Due to the large number of emails being sent to the Yearbook Coordinator, you will not receive an email confirmation.
- Staff will reach out to students who have not submitted a picture at a later date.