REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULE:
Start - 9:00AM
Dismissal - 3:30PM
1/2 Day Dismissal - 12:00PM
- Return to School Plan
- Please Complete This Form Separately For Each Student
- 2020-2021 Student Registration Forms
- Student Login Directions and Parent Training
- View the school year calendar
- Parent Portal is a Web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet. Parent Portal is available starting in grade 3.
- TK - 5th grade
- Visit the Nutrition Services website for menus, nutrition and wellness tools, meal account information, news and updates, and more.
- Online payment portal
- Michigan Student Test of Educational Progress (M-STEP)
District Meal Distribution
Beginning, Wednesday, September 9th, meal distribution will be every Wednesday, from 6 am to 6 pm at the following locations:
Beer Middle School, Carter Middle School,
Grissom Middle School.
Five breakfasts and five lunches will be provided weekly.The USDA extended waivers to allow for children 18 and younger to receive free meals until December 31, 2020 or while funding is available. Families are encouraged to complete a free/reduced lunch application. Information gathered from these applications may qualify a family for additional benefits from the State of Michigan and internet providers. Applications can be completed at www.lunchapp.com.