Welcome to the 2016-17 school year!
My name is Ms. Cardamone, and I am your media specialist. I look forward to a great year working with our students and members of the community!
Media Center Policies:
- Books are checked out for one week
- Students must return their books in order to check out new books
- The are no fines for overdue books
- Lost or damaged books are the responsibility of the student and must be paid for so that a replacement can be purchased.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade students may check out one book
- 2nd Grade students may check out two books
- 3rd - 5th Grade students may check out three books
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION!!
The Pearl Lean Media Center was given the Library of Michigan Endorsement for meeting ‘Exemplary’ status in the School Library 21 (SL21) Certification Program. Also, the Dean of The University of Michigan School of Information sent a letter of congratulations.