Hello Lean students and families!
I miss all of you and look forward to the day we can learn together in person once again! Keep reading....everyday! Ms. Cardamone
Media Center Policies:
- Books are checked out for one week (unless you'd like to renew it!)
- Students must return their books in order to check out new books
- The are no fines for overdue books
- Lost or damaged books are the responsibility of the student and must be paid for so that a replacement can be purchased.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade students may check out one book
- 2nd Grade students may check out two books
- 3rd - 5th Grade students may check out three books
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION!!
The Pearl Lean Media Center was given the Library of Michigan Endorsement for meeting ‘Exemplary’ status in the School Library 21 (SL21) Certification Program.