Welcome to Siersma's Media Center!
Media Center Announcements
We are looking forward to our Fall Book Fair, which will take place November 14-21, 2017. We will be open during our Fall Parent Teacher Conferences, so we look forward to seeing you there! Our online book fair opens on November 7th and will continue through November 25th.
Come visit the book fair in the media center during these times:
Tuesday, November 14th - 4:00-4:30
Wednesday, November 15th - 8:00-8:30 and 4:00-4:30
Thursday, November 16th - 8:00-8:30 and 4:00-4:30
Friday, November 17th - 8:00-8:30 and 4:00-4:30
Monday, November 20th - 8:00-8:30, 4:00-4:30, and 5:00-8:00
Tuesday, November 21st - 8:00-8:30, 1:00-4:00, and 5:00-8:00
Do you want a creative way to give your child / grandchild / niece / nephew / friend a birthday gift that also benefits the school? Consider going to our Amazon wishlist to pick a book to purchase for the school library! When you purchase the book(s) as a gift, you can attach a note that says who the book is for. We will then put that name in the front of the book to let all of the students know that this book was donated to our library in their honor! Click on the link below to view our Library Wishlist.
How many books can students take at a time?
- Kindergarten = 1 book
- Grade 1 = 1 book
- Grade 2 = 2 items (1 item can be a magazine)
- Grade 3 = 3 items (1 item can be a magazine)
- Grade 4 = 3 items (1 item can be a magazine)
- Grade 5 = 3 items (1 item can be a magazine)
How long can I keep them?
- All books and magazines are checked out for 13 days. Playaways and audiobooks may be checked out for 6 days.
- Books can be renewed (audiobooks and Playaways cannot). Just let us know you would like to keep a book longer when you come to the media center.