How many books can students check out?
- Kdg--1 book
- 1st-3rd grade--2 books
- 4th and 5th grade--3 books
How long may students keep books?
- The maximum is 2 weeks, however students are encouraged to return their books as soon as they are finished reading them so they can check out new books.
Do classes have a regular library time?
What happens if a book is lost or damaged beyond repair?
- The students are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost or damaged books.
Do students have regular access to computers?
- Yes. In addition to the classroom computers and the computer lab, the newly renovated media center is equipped with 4 computer stations.
Can parents volunteer in the media center?
- Parent help is always welcome. Please see Ms. Kennedy to volunteer your services.